- We offer wood fence sealer or staining application services using high quality ReadySeal, Wood Defender & Olympic products.
- We can do a clear sealer, transparent, semi transparent or solid stain depending on what look you are going for.
- Application includes the inside and outside to completely seal your fencing. We can also just do one side for appearance.
- We also back brush our color stain applications for better color appearance and longevity of the stain.
- We remove latches and tape off hinges and wall surfaces to prevent overspray damage and gumming of hinges.
- If you have older fencing we can chemically clean and pressure wash it to bring back original beauty and stain it to give it a consistent color and longer life.
- Clear sealer applications start as low as $6.00 per linear foot (both sides) including Olympic Waterguard product.
- Transparent staining applications start as low as $12.00 per linear foot (both sides) including Ready Seal or Wood Defender product.
- We have several different colors and can have custom colors mixed to meet your needs.
Ready Seal Transparent Stain Colors
Wood Defender Semi Transparent Colors
Previous Stain Jobs
Sealing or staining your wood fencing can add beauty to your yard and help your investment last longer in the sometime harsh Orlando climate. Sealing or staining helps to prevent the wood from absorbing moisture during rainfall or even our humid moist nights. This is what causes wood fencing in our area to age and degrade so fast. The wood absorbs the moisture at night and then the sun, or even our 90 degree plus days, bake the moisture out. It is like a piece of leather that gets wet then dry repeatedly. It becomes brittle and starts to crack or crumble. Wood fence does the exact same thing in our climate. Protectiong your fence with a simple sealer or stain can stop this process and add years to the life of your fencing.