Standard Stockade 6' Tall Privacy Fence using 5/8"x5-1/2" pickets
Pine -$24.00 per Linear Foot
Cedar - $29.00 per Linear Foot
Standard Board on Board 6' Tall Privacy using 5/8"x5-1/2" pickets
Pine - $25.00 per Linear Foot
Cedar - $30.00 per Linear Foot
Standard Shadowbox 6' Tall Privacy using 5/8"x5-1/2" pickets
Pine - $26.50 per Linear Foot
Cedar - $31.00 per Linear Foot
Arch or Scallop Cut Board on Board 6' Tall Privacy using 5/8"x5-1/2" pickets
Pine - $26.50 per Linear Foot
Cedar - $32.00 per Linear Foot
BASIC Board on Board 6' Tall Privacy with Top Cap using 5/8"x5-1/2" pickets
Pine - $47.00 per Linear Foot
Cedar - $52.00 per Linear Foot
PREMIUM Board on Board 6' Tall Privacy with Table Top Cap and Decorative Post Caps using 5/8"x5-1/2" pickets
Pine - $54.00 per Linear Foot
Cedar - $60.00 per Linear Foot
Horizontal Board Wood 6' Tall Privacy
Available 6" or 4" boards stacked or
spaced. Pine or Cedar available.
Set up Estimate for Pricing
Add a single gate (4' to 5' wide) to any of the styles above.
$275.00 per Gate
Add a double gate (8' to 10' wide) to any of the styles above.
$520.00 per Gate
Pricing based on 150' minimum installation
Most Orlando wood fence installations have a #2 pressure treated pine frame with either pine or cedar pickets. All posts are set in concrete to assure a solid anchor. Nails are hot dipped galvanized ring shank to prevent rust, streaking and nails puilling out. We site build all of our wood fencing. This means that we come out the first day and set the posts, then come back the following day and nail the fence up board by board. This type of installation is the standard in Tennessee, where I am from, and I prefer to install fencing I know. And I install fences that last.
- Posts are set 30 inches in the ground and anchored with concrete. We do dry pack concrete on posts on most of our jobs. This is where we initially set the post with dry concrete then come back and wet it in after the fence is complete. This allows us to nail up the fence without disrupting the concrete curing process.
- Fences are site built. We build it from the ground up, board by board.
- Hot dipped, galvanized, ring shank nails.
- 6"x6" gate hinge posts.
- Three hinges per gate leaf.
- Double sided slide lockable Maxima Deluxe Latch.
- We use MCA pressure treat pine with a short term weather protector already applied for 99% of our installations. The only other thing we use, in some cases, is a cedar picket. But only when required by the HOA or homeowner. I prefer to use the larger 5/8" x 5-1/2" pine pickets beacuse they are thicker and stronger and will last longer. We use full 2"x4" rails, not 2"x3" rails. And our 4"x4" posts are designed to be installed below ground.
- We custom build many different styles including stockade privacy, board on board privacy, shadowbox semi-privacy, and picket fencing. As well as several styles of horizontal board wood privacy fence or cap style fence.